What You'll Need
1 packet puff pastry
1 egg, whisked
200g sausage meat or sausages (1/2 packet of sausages )
50g stuffing mix ( mixed with 100ml water ) ( Paxo )
How to Do It
- 1Preheat the oven to 200oC. Grease a baking tray.
- 2In a bowl combine the sausage meat and stuffing mix.
- 3Unwrap the pastry, if you have a rolling pin to hand roll out the pastry, if not it will be fine.
- 4Using a star shaped cutter, cut out an even number of stars. (the amount of stars you get will depend on the size of your cutter. )
- 5Brush the edges of the stars with sausage meat, pop a small piece of mixture in the centre. Place the second star on top and gently press down the edges.
- 6Place on the baking tray and bake for 25mins until golden brown.