What You'll Need
Mixture of vegetables you have in the fridge
Peppers, carrot, spring onion, broccoli, mange tout
1 tablespoon sunflower oil
2 tablespoons soy sauce
2 tablespoons honey
1 clove garlic – crushed
2 nests of noodles
Optional Additions: Leftover chicken, chicken goujons, shredded turkey.
Wok/Frying Pan / Saucepan
How to Do It
- 1Peel and very finely slice the carrots, peppers, spring onion, broccoli and mange tout.
Try and keep everything the same size.
- 2In a large non stick frying pan heat the oil. Add in the vegetables. Cook on a high heat for
- 3Pour in the soy sauce, honey, and garlic. Cook for one more minute then remove from the heat.
- 1Fill a sauce pan with boiling hot water. Break the noodle nests in half and put into the water. Allow to cook for 3 minutes.
- 2Pour into a sieve or colander and drain off the excess water.
- 3Toss into the vegetable mixture. This can be eaten hot or cold.
To save time use ready cooked noodles.