The cutest sambos you will see! These pinwheel sandwiches are perfect bitesize food art on a stick.
What You'll Need
- 1 slice of bread
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 slice of cheese
- 6 baby spinach leaves
- 1 slice of ham
- 3 blueberries
- Chopping board
- Plate/ lunch box
- 3 bamboo sticks/skewers
- Pizza wheel
How to Do It
- 1Place the bread on to a chopping board and cut the crusts off.
- 2Spread a thin layer of butter over the bread and put the cheese on top.
- 3Next arrange the spinach leaves over the cheese. Roll the bread up into a long sausage shape and stick three bamboo sticks into it.
- 4Carefully cut either side of the bamboo stick to make 3 pinwheel sandwiches.
- 5Push it up until it is sitting under the cheese and spinach pinwheel.
- 1Cut with a pizza wheel or a knife the two ends off the ham to make a square.
- 2Fold each end onto the middle, then gather the top and bottom together to create a bow.
- 3Wrap one piece of the cut off ham end to wrap around the middle of the bow. This helps keep the bow together.
- 4Carefully use the bamboo stick of the pinwheel sandwich and stick it through the ham bow.
- 5Tread 3 blueberries one at a time up the bamboo stick until they are tight against the ham bow.