What You'll Need
I tbsp vegetable oil
1/2 red, green and yellow pepper
1 red onion
3 cloves garlic
1 tin Heinz veg chilly beans
1 pot Aldi Specially Selected Bean Soup
1 tsp cumin
1/2 chicken stock cube
To Serve : Avocado ( Guacamole ) and Sour Cream
Oven proof dish
Saucepan & Lid suitable for the oven
How to Do It
Eat the Rainbow
- 1Prepare all the vegetables - deseed and dice the peppers.Dice the courgette. Peel and dice onion, peel the garlic and chop roughly. Peel and dice the carrot.
- 2Heat the oil in a large oven proof saucepan. Add in the vegetables and soften and allow to carmaleize a little for 10mins.
- 3Add in the roughly chopped left over roast chicken.
- 4Pour in the beans and soup.
- 5Optional : Sprinkle in the cumin and stock.
- 6Transfer to the oven and slow cook for as long as possible - 1 - 2 hours.
- 7Get an oven proof tray ready. Transfer the Mexican Chicken mix to a food processor and blitz until its reached a smoother consistency and the vegetables are not obvious.
- 8Lay the wraps flat, spoon in the Mexican chilli bean mix. Roll up and leaving seam side down in the dish, spoon over some passata . Sprinkle with cheese and bake in the oven until bubbly and the cheese is melty and crispy.
Serve with guacamole ( or avocado) and top with sour cream & coriander.