What You'll Need
Makes 12 / 14
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
50g icing sugar
150g plain flour
How to Do It
- 1Line baking tins with parchment paper. Preheat oven to 180oc.
- 2Cream the butter, vanilla, salt & icing sugar.
- 3Sieve in the flour & icing sugar. Beat with the electric mixer.
- 4Spoon 6 biscuits on a tray. Using cold, damp hands shape them into perfect rounds.
- 5 Bake for 12 - 15 mins.
- 6Remove from the oven and after 2 mins, cool on a wire tray.
- 7Buttercream - To make the butter cream beat 70g butter with 140g icing sugar, 2 tbsp milk & 1/2 tsp vanilla bean paste.
Add in a few teaspoons of raspberry jam
- 8When the biscuits are cool pipe on the buttercream in a swirl or simply spread on .