What You'll Need
Ingredients for pizza base
- 500g white chocolate
- 1 tin (397g) condensed milk
- 225g unsalted butter- melted
- 400g digestive biscuits
- 250g rich tea biscuits
Ingredients pizza topping
- 200g marshmallows
- 4 tablespoons milk
- Red food colouring – few drops ( gels best)
- 200g white chocolate
- Sweets to decorate the top
12 inch tart tin
baking paper / tin foil
food processor / rolling pin & freezer bag
How to Do It
- 1Line the tin. a 12 inch tart tin baking parchment, and put tin foil around the edge inside the tin.
- 2Crush the biscuits.
- 3Melt the chocolate.
- 4Melt the butter, then stir into condensed milk.
- 5Then add in the chocolate to this mixture. Stir well.
- 6Spoon mixture into tart tin and chill in fridge
Toppings & Decoration
- 1Place the marshmallows and milk into heat proof bowl and melt over a saucepan of warm water. Stir until melted.
- 2Add a few drops of red food colouring.
- 3Spread the marshmallow mixture over the biscuit base. t
- 4Then grate the white chocolate over it.
- 5Decorate with sweets to look like pizza toppings.
- Line the tin – a 12 inch tart tin baking parchment, and put tin foil around the edge inside the tin.
- To crush biscuits – Put the biscuits into a freezer bag, or between two pieces of cling film and using rolling pin roughly crushed (or use a food processor) .
- To melt the chocolate – Break the chocolate into small pieces, place in a heat proof bowl and melt over a saucepan of warm water. Stir until melted.
- Just to be sure – melt the chocolate and the butter separately.
- Chillin‘ – cover the base as it chills and sets in the fridge as it can absorb other smells.
- Freezin’ – freeze the chocolate before you try to grate it as it gets hot in your hands and will melt everywhere.