What You'll Need
Makes 1 large steaming mug of deliciousness
250mls whole milk
25g dark chocolate 70%
1 teaspoon honey
3 large marshmallows
1 extra large milk chocolate button
2 thin chocolate sticks
15g dark chocolate
orange icing – optional
How to Do It
To make the snowman marshmallow
- 1In a small plastic bowl melt 15g of dark chocolate for 30 seconds on a low heat in the microwave. Stir and repeat until the chocolate is completely melted.
- 2Fill a small disposable piping bag with the melted chocolate. First make the snowman’s hat. Pipe a small amount of the melted chocolate onto the rolo and then stick it onto the large chocolate button. Put into the fridge on a plate to harden for a few minutes.
- 3Pipe a tiny bit of melted chocolate onto the bottom of two marshmallows and the stick the 3 marshmallows together. Place them onto a plate. Then pipe the snowman’s eyes, nose, mouth and buttons with the chocolate. Place another tiny bit of chocolate on the snowman head and stick his hat to it. Roll a small piece of orange icing into a carrot shape to make his nose and place it onto top of the chocolate. Then put into the fridge for 10 minutes to allow the chocolate to set.
- 4Cut the chocolate sticks in half and stick into the middle marshmallow and the bottom for the arms and legs.
To make the hot chocolate
- 1Chop up the chocolate into small pieces.
- 2Pour the milk and honey into a small saucepan. Add in the chocolate and cook over a medium heat. Stir with a wooden spoon until the chocolate is melted. Then whisk until the mixture is warm and smooth.
- 3Pour into a mug and decorate with a snowman marshmallow.