What You'll Need
- 1 pint pureed strawberries
- 2 -4 tablespoons honey
- 4 leaves of gelatine
- 1 pomegranate & mango
- Vanilla yoghurt
- Shortbread/tuille biscuit
- Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- Fresh mint
- Hand Blender
How to Do It
- 1Soak 4 leaves of gelatine for 5 mins until soft. Warm
- 2Warm up 1/4 of the strawberry puree.
- 3Squeeze off any excess water from the gelatine. Then add the gelatine into the warm strawberry. Stir until the gelatine is completely melted. Add honey to sweeten.
- 4Stir in the remaining strawberry puree and add in the honey to taste. Divide between 4 glasses. Leave in the fridge to set for 4 - 6 hours to set.
- 1Serve the Jelly in glasses, Top with a layer of vanilla yoghurt, pomegranate and mango and garnish with a little mint or some coconut.
Soak the gelatine in a shallow dish of cold water. Leave for about 5 minutes until the gelatine is completely soft. When its wobbly and soft its ready.
Always cover the jelly in the fridge so it doesn’t absorb other smells.