What You'll Need
2 slices of turkey meat
8 baby spinach leaves
1 small carrot – grated
2 tablespoons hummus – for this recipe we use moroccan hummus
1 medium tortilla wrap
How to Do It
Wrapping & Rolling
- 1Spread hummus all over the wrap.
- 2Place the spinach leaves and turkey meat on top.
- 3Sprinkle with grated carrot in the middle.
- 4Tightly roll up the wrap. Then roll in cling film and place in the freezer for 15 minutes this will help keep everything together when you cut it.
- 5Remove the cling film, put it onto a chopping board and cut into 8 portions.