What You'll Need
250g self raising flour
250g natural greek yogurt
1 tsp baking powder
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1 tsp onion powder
1 tsp garlic powder
pinch dried oregano
1 tsp brown sugar
100g butternut squash
1/2 tsp oil
400g mozzarella ( fresh and grated )
4-8 smoked sausages ( hot dog sausages )
Pinch dried thyme
mixing bowl x 2
oven roasting tray
How to Do It
Friday Night Pizza
- 1Preheat the oven to 200oC. Drizzle oil over the butter must squash, season and roast until tender and caramelised for bout 30mins.
- 2To make the sauce, simply combine all the ingredients together and sat aside.
Prepare your toppings by slicing the sausage and fresh mozzarella into thin circles
- 3Base : To make the dough, measure a cup full ( 250g) of flour into a mixing bowl, add in a pinch of salt and baking powder. Make a well in the centre, add in the yogurt and oil. Using a fork stir until combined.
- 4Turn the dough out, knead for 1 minute until it forms a soft roll. Roll out into 4 mini pizza shapes.
- 5Remove the hot tray from oven. Place on the pizza base. Bake for 5 minute. Remove again from the oven. Spread the sauce on top, sprinkle on grated mozzarella, add sausage and caramelised butternut squash. Top with fresh smoked mozzarella.
- 6Bake for 10-12 minutes (mini pizzas) or 12-15 minutes for large pizza and until golden brown.
Serve and enjoy .